How to Use Timerack’s Punch Lockout Feature
By Adam Day
March 31, 2021
Time & Attendance How-To Guide: Punch Lockout
Do you have issues with employees clocking in outside of their scheduled time – either clocking in too early or on days when they’re not scheduled? We can help
Timerack has a lockout feature that allows you to set a specific scheduling window of time for each employee. This prevents an employee from punching in outside of their work schedule – before their shift starts and on days when they’re not scheduled.
Timerack’s punch lockout is all about controlling whether total work hours exceed each employee’s preconfigured work hour allotment.
How to Set Timerack’s Punch Lockout
Follow these 5 steps to complete the Timerack scheduling window:
- Press and hold down M/OK for 3 seconds.
- Go to SYSTEM and press M/OK twice.
- Hit the down arrow until you reach RECHECK MIN.
- Within RECHECK MIN set a value of 30 minutes.
- Press M/OK twice and then ESC twice to return to the main screen.