CPA & Accounting Firms
Increase profitability and client retention with Timerack’s time & attendance, payroll integration and HR services.
Partner With a Provider Built For CPAs
As a CPA or accounting firm, you’re always looking for ways to increase client profitability beyond your core services. Not only will these ancillary services create new recurring revenue streams, they can also help to increase client satisfaction and retention.
In fact, CPA firms that offer both time and attendance and payroll integration services can retain a client up to 7 years longer than those who don’t.
One way of doing just that is by partnering with Timerack and offering your clients time and labor and HR software – especially if you already offer payroll services. What’s more, you can count on us to do all the software implementation, training and ongoing client care for you as an extension of your practice – so you don’t have to.
That’s why over 200 CPAs across the country partner with Timerack to offer reliable, accurate, and customized time and attendance software to their clients.
Time & Attendance Platform
Help your clients to optimize their cost control, automate manual processes and reduce administrative costs. Features include:
- Integrated time clock devices and GPS mobile apps
- Customizable dashboard reporting in real time
- Detailed analytics by cost center
Provide invaluable HR support to clients who may struggle to stay on top of workplace regulations and employee issues due to understaffed or nonexistent HR teams. Features include:
- JazzHR recruitment integration
- Insurance and benefits administration
- Employee self service center
Eliminate manual payroll processing for clients by integrating our time & attendance platform into your clients’ payroll software. Integration include:
- Thomson Reuters ACS
- QuickBooks, and many more
Full List of Features
- Easily connect your payroll systems to our software using our simple API
- Automate payroll coordination with each employee’s logged hours
- Save time and money by removing manual data entry
- Avoid costly human errors and mistakes
- Create customized dashboard reports for complete oversight of your employees
- Generate detailed reports at the employee or department level
- Report templates include management reports, HR reports and payroll reports
- Easily export reports to Excel, PDF or Word for offline use
- Access your account from anywhere and on any device
- No upfront IT investment required as we host all the data
- Easily scale up or down in line with your business needs
- All data is held securely at our data center and backed up daily
- Easily track pay rates, probation and promotions
- Manage all leave requests and approvals between employees and managers
- Choose how to manage salaried employees, including auto punch and no punch options
- Automatically apply standard FLSA OT calculations to overtime
- Easily apply tardiness alerts and lunch/break related alerts
- Create exception flags for missing punches
- Quickly run ‘Alert History’ reports even after alerts are cleared
- Track employee enrollment discrepancies between the time clock and software
Web Punch Clock
- Allow remote desk-based employees to clock in using the web clock
- Secured by IP address so employees can only clock in at specific locations
- Self service module allows employees to view and print their timecard online
- Web timesheet allows employees to manually view and/or edit their worked hours
The Benefits of Partnering with Timerack
We’ve been partnering with CPAs and accounting firms since 2004 and have designed our products to suit both your needs and the needs of your clients.
Discover How We Can Help CPAs and Accounting Firms
Want to learn more about how parenting with Timerack can help CPAs and accounting firms increase revenue and client retention? Get in touch below to speak with one of our experts.
We’ll contact you shortly.
Payroll Company Uses Timerack to Offer Big Business Tools to Small Businesses
Keeper of the Payroll is a provider of customized outsourced payroll processing to a broad mix of Tennessee-based businesses. It provides both payroll services and business planning tools with the goal of delivering greater efficiency and profitability to its clients.View Case Study
Get Timerack Whitepapers