Business Development Representative
Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area Hybrid
Timecentric Inc, a people centric software investment group, is looking for a sales leader to take our company Timerack to the next level. Timerack is a leading time and labor management system in the staffing and payroll industries. We focus on delivering software that empowers employers and employees providing transparency, consistency and peace of mind.
We have a start-up mentality fueling our next phase of growth. Timerack is looking for a talented, experienced business development professional. We offer an exciting opportunity to join Timerack as our first BDR who will set a high standard and serve as a coach for future BDR’s as we grow. Time rack offers a competitive base salary and an aggressive uncapped commission plan with opportunity for career advancement.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are driven and can show evidence that they can thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They are independent but strive to themselves and the team.
Why you’re important to us: This role is imperative to the growth and development of Timerack. As a Business Development Rep, you will prospect qualified leads and set meetings for our full cycle Account Executives. You will play a crucial part in achieving overall success of the sales process. Your contributions will result in the professional and personal growth of yourself, the sales organization and Time rack as a whole!
What You’ll Do
- Help expand Timerack’s client base.
- Use creative communications designed to increase customer interest in Timerack products.
- Research prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts.
- Book meetings for AE’s that carry high revenue opportunities.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time.
- Own the prospecting piece by outbound phone calls and effective email campaigns.
- Become a product expert and work towards career growth at Timerack.
- Achieve company targets set for appointment and opportunities.
- Determine the prospect’s interest in Timerack
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
You will stand out with:
- 2+ years of successful experience in a business development role.
- Adaptability of working in a start-up environment
- SaaS experience a plus, B2B preferred
- Proven record of defining, tracking, and managing daily, weekly, and monthly activities/metrics of your team members
- Effective communicator, motivator, and being a positive thinker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Timerack offers a competitive benefits package including flexible PTO, employee covered health insurance, 401K, and more.