Timecentric Inc, a people centric software investment group, is looking for an Account Executive to take our company Timerack to the next level. Timerack is a leading time and labor management system in the staffing and payroll industries. We focus on delivering software that empowers employers and employees providing transparency, consistency and peace of mind.
We have a start-up mentality fueling our next phase of growth. Timerack is looking for a talented, experienced Account Executive. We offer an exciting opportunity to join Timerack as our first AE who will set a high standard and serve as a coach for future AE’s as we grow. Time rack offers a competitive base salary and an aggressive uncapped commission plan with opportunity for career advancement.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are driven and can show evidence that they can thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They are independent but strive to themselves and the team.
Why you’re important to us: This role is imperative to the growth and development of Timerack. As an Account Executive, you will prospect qualified leads and set meetings for our full cycle Account Executives. You will play a crucial part in achieving overall success of the sales process. Your contributions will result in the professional and personal growth of yourself, the sales organization and Time rack as a whole!
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and qualify key decision-makers (typically IT & HR Directors)
- Responsible for building sales pipeline in defined territory
- Meet/Exceed quarterly quota targets
- Manage sales cycle from identifying prospects, working with numerous internal teams to coordinate appropriate resources, all the way through closing the deal
- Manage and follow up on qualified leads
- Provide and guide prospects strategic vision to drive them toward Timerack solutions
- Execute on Timerack sales methodology
- Update and track all activities in our SalesForce CRM automation tool
- Implement and utilize current Social and Digital selling strategies to maximize opportunities via Social Networking platforms
You will stand out with:
- Proven success achieving sales goals
- 2+ years of successful experience in an Account Executive role.
- Adaptability of working in a start-up environment
- SaaS experience a plus, B2B preferred
- Proven record of defining, tracking, and managing daily, weekly, and monthly activities/metrics of your team members
- Effective communicator, motivator, and being a positive thinker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Timerack offers a competitive benefits package including flexible PTO, employee covered health insurance, 401K, and more.
Expiration date: April 25, 2021Apply